Nut Butter Grinder
Q1. Where is our Show room?A6F, No.423, Sec. 3, Mingzhi Rd., Taishan Dist., New Taipei City 243, Taiwan(R.O.C.)
Please contact us to make an appointment. This way we can make sure an English-speaking member of staff is available and you can test the nut grinders yourself. Feel free to bring your own ingredients to test the grinder with!
Q2. When was the grinder launched?AOur grinders have been in the market for almost two decades, our focus being in exporting initially.
Q3. Is the grinder certified?AYes, our machines have many certifications from multi-national patents to food-safety and others.
Q4. Serving suggestions for nut butterANut butter is much more versatile than it first appears; you can add it to coffee, all kinds of desserts, and use it as a seasoning to give extra flavour to rice, hot pot or porridge. It also goes great with ice cream and several milks!
Q5. Speed and outputATypically commercially used mill stones can produce about 8 kg of peanut
butter per hour. In comparison our machines produce as follows:
- NBM-100 70-80 kgs/hr
- NBM-200 80-90 kgs/hr
- NBM-300 40-50 kgs/hr
- NBM-400 8-12 kgs/hr
- For sesame seeds, a typical commercial machine takes 9 hours to grind 10 kg of sesame butter. Ours are significantly faster: NBM-100/NBM-200 machines take just 15 minutes to produce the same quantity in higher quality.
Q6. Can I use a commonplace food processor or a blender to make pastes?A- Food processors and blenders have a very high RPM, around 38 000, which is suitable for juices that you add water to during the processing.
- Such kitchen aids consume a lot of power, over 1500W.
- Due to nut butter pastes’ thick viscosity, the machine will struggle to keep up the high speed and will therefore easily overheat or get damaged.
- The resulting paste will not be very smooth
- So, yes, you technically can use a food processor to make peanut paste, but only if you add lots of water or oil, make only a little bit at a time, take several breaks to avoid overheating and you’re fine with a coarse grind.
Q7. How long can the grinder run continuously?A- Our nut grinders are very durable! You can safely keep them running for over 7 hours at a time.
- In addition, each machine includes a protective device in case of overloading or overheating. This way the motor and user stays safe.
Q8. What is the grinder made of?A- For NBM-100 and NBM-400, the casing material is powder coated steel, the funnel tank is made of EP aluminum alloy and the grinding disc is EP lead-free copper. NBM-100 comes with a detachable food hopper made with high quality plastic, PETG, also used in baby bottles so it’s guaranteed to be extra safe for food.
- For NBM-200 & NBM-300, the casing material is stainless steel 304, and the grinding disc is 316 stainless steel, which is a patented design with resistance to acid, alkali, abrasion and corrosion.
Q9. VoltageA- We can adjust and provide your machine with any of the following voltages:
- NBM-100 & NBM-200: 100V/110V/220V/230V/240V
- NBM-300 & NBM-400: 110V/220V/230V/240
Q10. Grinder WeightA- NBM-100 30 kg
- NBM-200 32 kg
- NBM-300 26 kg
- NBM-400 14 kg